NBC’s “Chicago’s P.D.” Casting for Finale
Casting Directors are now casting background extras to work on the season finale episode. Filming will take place on Tuesday, April 25 and Wednesday, April 26 near the Cinespace Film Studios. Producers are looking for extras to play pedestrians, perpetrators, bad guy types, garbage truck workers and other featured roles.
NBC’s “Chicago PD” centers on the Intelligence team located at the District 21 of the Chicago Police department. This team fights the city’s major offenses including organized crime, drug trafficking, and high profile murders.
Date: April 25th
Where: Chicago, Illinois
Pay: Dependent on Role
To audition for a role on NBC’s “Chicago PD” season 5, check out the casting call details below:
Submission Title: “Inactive”
– Films: Tuesday, April 25th; films near the Cinespace Film Studios neighborhood 60608; potential for an early morning start time.
– Roles: Pedestrians (some w/ auto & Perpetrators: Seeking extras, any ethnicity
– Ages: 20s-60s for exterior Police Station Parking Lot scenes.
– Description: No red or white vehicles. Also looking for ‘Bad Guy’ types to play perpetrators under arrest.
– Pay Rate: $84 for up to 8 hours of work & time and a half for anything after 8; If booked with auto $35 will be added to your pay out.
Submission Title: “Cover-up”
– Films: Wednesday, April 26th films in the Bridgeport 60609 & Cinespace neighborhoods 60608; with a potential afternoon start time and will conclude with evening scenes.
– Roles: Pedestrians w/ auto & Garbage Truck Workers: Seeking Extras, Ages: 21-60s, any ethnicity to work as Peds w/ Auto.
– Description: Looking for a couple guys to play ‘garbage men.’ Applicants should have evening availability as these may conclude with night scenes.
– Pay Rate: $84 for up to 8 hours of work & time and a half for anything after 8. *If booked with auto = +$35 Auto Bump.
If you live in/around the Chicago area, please submit the following information in an email to Tailstickscasting@gmail.com with the corresponding submission title in the Subject Line:
– Attach multiple recent photos of yourself in appropriate attire for the role you are submitting for (No sunglasses or hats)
– Legal Name (for payroll):
– Females: Dress/T-shirt/Bust/Waist/Hip/Shoe Size:
– Males: Jacket/T-Shirt/Neck/Sleeve/Waist/Inseam/Shoe Size:
– Tattoos: Please attach a photo of all tattoo(s)
– Car: Color/Year/Make/Model, Attach a photo
Please list any conflicts between 4/24 – 4/27. This episode will film in Chicago, Illinois.