Do you tweet, share and post to social media in your sleep? Do you have what it takes to run a social or digital marketing campaign from start to finish? Nine9 is looking for a Content Marketer to manage client accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow followers, engage and retain audiences and help convert them into leads, customers and active fans. Applicants should have command of best practices and trends in social media and content marketing, enjoy being creative and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience. We are seeking applicants who can show proven results in the digital space, with achievements they are proud of and can hang their hat on.
· Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube and other relevant channels.
· Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to amplify messages for clients and internal marketing.
· Manage email communication with customers.
· Build email campaigns to drive more conversations.
· Choose appropriate imagery to accompany content.
· Write website content that follows brand, tone and voice, and messaging of the client.
· Present reports and campaign ideas to clients and be able to take constructive criticism.
· Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about a company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
· Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Facebook ads, LinkedIn promotions, etc.).
· Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
· Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
· Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a strong understanding of common social platforms and their best practices.
· Excellent writer and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and gut feelings to inform decisions.
· Ability to spot and correct grammatical mistakes and misspellings which affect client outcomes.
· Direct experience with WordPress for blogging and content development.
· Working knowledge of Google Analytics (or similar such as WebTrends or Site Catalyst)
· Ability to submit a cover letter with your resume that tells us your favorite way to grow a company through digital marketing and why.
· Proficiency in using social media software (such as HootSuite or Sprout) to schedule and post content.
· Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, inbound marketing, Hubspot or Spokal.
· Experience with EMP, Mailchimp, Klayvio or similar.