Office Location: Detroit
Position: Appointment Setter
Nine9 is a leading entertainment industry company who works with aspiring and experience models and actors. We are currently interviewing Appointment Scheduler candidates at our corporate headquarters in Bingham Farms, Michigan.
We are hiring driven candidates to help in our efforts to maintain high quality service and accessibility. The position is responsible for scheduling new talent leads via email correspondence.
Main Job Functions:
– Engage, build rapport and create excitement with new talent by way of email.
– Answer questions about Nine9 and the enrollment process
– Obtain accurate contact information
– Excellent Data Entry skills
– Ability to complete Interview scheduling and rescheduling
– Check all email folders routinely
– Provide excellent customer service
– Occasionally perform a soft sales close by way of email
– Submit reports to Department Head
Required Skills/ Qualifications:
– Professional Demeanor
– Strong computer skills
– Ability to adhere to daily schedule and routine duties
– Positive attitude and goal oriented
– Able to complete task in timely manner
– Able to work independently and as part of a team
– Excellent written skills and verbal skills
– Ability to multi-task effectively
Applicants should be available to start immediately if offered the position.
Candidate MUST want to grow with our company; we have a strong promote from within mentality!