Disney Commercial Casting in Texas
Burton Casting is currently casting for a Disney’s Animal Kingdom video production in Texas. Casting Directors are looking for a families with two children.
Kids must belong to at least one of the parents but the second parent does not have to be from the primary family (can be a step parent). Producers are primarily looking for families with kids between the ages of 4 to 15 years old.
Audition Dates: Through April 23rd
Pay Rate: $750
Burton Casting is casting the following for Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
– Families: Open on race and age for the parents. Must be a couple with at least two children, ideally 2 or 3 kids. Kids must belong to at least one of the parents but the second parent does not have to be from the nuclear family (so step-parents are included). They are looking for real families with kids between 4-15 yrs old. If the kids’ real grandparents are available, we’d love to see them too. This is a great way for a family to take a trip to Disney together. Only submit if you and your family can attend a in-person audition in Austin, TX.
– Grandparents: 50-65 yrs. open on race. Ideally we would like to find a real couple for this. Only submit if you can attend a in-person audition in Austin, TX.
Shoot dates: May 1st to 4th. Potential print portion shooting May 5th to 9th. Shoots in Orlando, FL (Travel expenses from Texas will be paid). We may consider traveling talent 4/29 and fitting 4/30 to avoid unnecessary down days, etc.
Rate: $750.00 per day/per person for shoot, $250 per day/per person for travel or down days. Additional $59/day per diem. (Production Company will be picking up your transportation costs to/from Austin airport and in Orlando to/from airport and costs of accommodations at a Disney Park Property Hotel & Airfare. You will also each get a daily per-diem to cover food expenses if not already provided by production.
Audition date: Friday 4/14 and Monday 4/17
Callback: Sun. 4/23 in Austin, TX
To submit, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Name(s) of everyone being submitted
– Age of kids if under 18 years of age
– City you live in
– Please send a couple of clear photos of the entire family
If you are represented by a talent agent, please let us know.