Cinnamon Apple Chips Recipe
Made these over the holiday season to impress my in-laws. The snacks went over. However judging by the Christmas present, or lack-there-of, I received from them I assume that they still don’t care for me. 🙁 These apple chips made that bitter pill easier to swallow.
Cinnamon Apple Chips
Prep Time15 minsCook Time2 hrs 30 minsTotal Time2 hrs 45 mins
Cinnamon Apple Chips, made with a few simple ingredients like McIntosh apples, cinnamon and sugar are a healthy snack your whole family will love.Course: Dessert, SnackServings: 4Calories: 88 kcalAuthor: Carrie’s Experimental KitchenIngredients
- 4 Apples, cored and sliced 1/8” thick (I used McIntosh)
- 1-2 tsp . Ground Cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp . Granulated Sugar, if needed
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees fahrenheit.
- Add the sliced apples to a large bowl; then coat the apples with the cinnamon and/or sugar.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and line the apples flat on the pan. You may need to use two pans so that they are not overlapping.
- Bake 2-3 hours until the chips are dry yet still soft. Allow to cool completely before placing them in an airtight container for up to 4 days (if they last that long!).
recipe found at https://www.carriesexperimentalkitchen.com/cinnamon-apple-chips/