Office Director Trainee
Position: Office Director
Nine9, founded in 2003, is a national modeling and acting listing company that provides opportunities and experiences for the 99% of aspiring talent who are so often looked over by the traditional system but who so strongly desire just a chance to get their foot in the door. We provide tools, castings and support for talent ages 3 and up!
We are currently accepting applications from top-tier candidates for a spot in our next Management Trainee program. Serious inquiries only.
This program includes a 8 to 12 week intensive environment in our Troy, MI Headquarters that will include some dedicated on the job training and prepare trainees to run a Nine9 location. This will also include learning:
– The history, standards and ins and outs of the modeling/acting industry
– A complete understanding of the Nine9 model and operations
– How to manage employees and properly staff a Nine9 office
– Various presentations and how to interact with aspiring talent at all stages of the process
– The Nine9 online advantage and communications systems
This is a paid training after which you will have the opportunity to oversee operations of a Nine9 location. Housing and transportation is provided during training.
Compensation after training will be base versus commission. In addition, Nine9 offers benefits which include health, dental and life insurance. Ideal candidates for the Management Trainee program will currently possess the following skills:
– Excellent time management
– Strong written and verbal communication
– Natural leadership with a team-first mentality
– Desire to succeed with a willingness to learn
– Above average understanding of the internet and Microsoft Office (specifically Word and Excel)
– Able to work well in a high-energy environment
Previous experience in the entertainment industry is a plus but not a requirement to be considered.