Marketing and Strategy Intern
Office Location: Detroit
Marketing and Strategy Intern for Castings Department
We’re looking for an energetic go-getter to experience a great learning opportunity in the realm of internet marketing and social media. Our ideal candidate is someone who not only enjoys browsing the web, but also adores pop culture and social media. Below is a detailed outline of what you’ll be looking forward to at Nine9. If you’re interested, this internship is for YOU!
Who we are: Nine9 is a leading modeling and acting entertainment hub, and we are avid internet marketing pioneers and social media rock stars. We provide countless opportunities for models and actors of all different ages and skill levels. Since our opening in 2003 we have helped thousands of aspiring talent achieve success in film, promotional and print modeling, Broadway, and television.
You have the opportunity to learn:
1. How to use social media as a creative networking tool for your personal and professional needs.
2. Relationship building through social media relationships with entertainment professionals in the movie, film, and modeling industry.
3. Utilizing social media for research and tracking analytics.
4. Assisting our casting team by providing them with new tools and resources to generate new casting opportunities.
What We Require:
1. Background/Training/Experience in Marketing and Communication.
2. Self-starter with the ability to analyze and compile data.
3. Proficient in social media and web search engines.
4. Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
5. Creative and Flexible…Able to think outside the box.
There is no monetary compensation for this internship, however, Nine9 will provide a professional reference and testimonial for work well done; as well as a Nine9 comp card complete with 6 months of complimentary Nine9 subscription service (Valued at $738.00).
You’ll have the opportunity to become knowledgeable in online communication, social media and web search, and gain a valuable understanding of how to utilize the right tactics in online marketing. You’ll also learn how to work in a professional environment and have the opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals.
Details: Schedule is flexible with hours Mon-Fri 10-6. If interested please submit your resume to email@example.com.